International Destination Strategies (IDS) is a boutique consultancy company, specialized in developing the creative concept, design briefing and brand strategy, for the public-private project development of multi-brand tourist destinations, with retail, food & beverage, m.i.c.e and hotel accommodations, fully integrated with location based entertainment and themed as destination icon & brand experiences.
IDS is founded by Hans van Driem and Arun Swami Persaud; hotel, leisure , marketing & financial experts with more than 50 years of practical experience in the industry.
Professional Profile Arun Swami Persaud:
Professional Profile Hans van Driem:
Hans van Driem has been working in the hotel, entertainment, events and tourism industry since 1970. He was a member of the board of NHTV University Breda and guest lecturer at Saxion University of Applied Sciences Deventer.
– 2007 – 2010 Managing Director of HBPO (Holland Business Promotion Office)
– 2000 – 2007 Managing Director of NBTC (Netherlands Board of Tourism and Conventions)
– 1993 – 2000 Managing Director of Walibi & Six Flags Holland
– 1988 – 1993 Director Commercial & Operational Affairs of the World Horticulture Exhibition Floriade 1992
– 1979 – 1988 Director Sales & Marketing Europe for Crest Hotels and Holiday Inn
– 1974 – 1979 Sales Manager Germany for Beach Resort Scheveningen
– 1970 – 1974 Tour Manager Europe for Lee Kirkland and Emhagee Travel USA.
For detailed info see: