International Destination Strategies (IDS) is a boutique consultancy company, specialized in developing the creative concept, design briefing and brand strategy, for the public-private project development of multi-brand tourist destinations, with retail, food & beverage, m.i.c.e and hotel accommodations, fully integrated with location based entertainment and themed as destination icon & brand experiences.
IDS is located in Epe, The Netherlands and owned by Hans van Driem. Hans is a hotel & leisure industry expert with more than 47 years of practical experience in the industry. He has been involved in the development of new theme park projects in the Netherlands, Germany, Poland, France and China.
Hans van Driem has been working in the hotel, entertainment, events and tourism industry since 1970. He was a member of the board of NHTV University Breda and lecturer at Saxion University of Applied Sciences Deventer.
– 2007 – 2010 Managing Director of HBPO (Holland Business Promotion Office)
– 2000 – 2007 Managing Director of NBTC (Netherlands Board of Tourism and Conventions)
– 1993 – 2000 Managing Director of Walibi & Six Flags Holland
– 1988 – 1993 Director Commercial & Operational Affairs of the World Horticulture Exhibition Floriade 1992
– 1979 – 1988 Director Sales & Marketing Europe for Crest Hotels and Holiday Inn
– 1974 – 1979 Sales Manager Germany for Beach Resort Scheveningen
– 1970 – 1974 Tour Manager Europe for Lee Kirkland and Emhagee Travel USA.
For detailed info see: